Can you test onsite?
No problem. If you require, for example, services such as internal infrastructure/application testing or wireless assessments, we can attend your premises. All of our services are offered globally.
Can you test out of office hours?
Do you run denial of service tests? Should I expect service outages?
How quickly will I get the report?
After the engagement finishes we will compile our report and get it back to you within five working days (but wherever possible we’ll get it completed sooner).
Do you offer managed service contracts?
Yes. If, over an agreed period of time you require a significant amount of testing and/or training either ad-hoc or at regular intervals, we can help. We’ll set up a pool of testing days or training courses (or both) that can be used when you require them. Our managed service contracts attract a discounted rate.
How quickly can we start?
Depending on your requirements we can often start testing within 48 hours.
Where do your courses run?
Our courses are delivered in a number of locations:
- At your premises or required location
- At a training location arranged by us
- Through our training partners
- Live virtual training
- At special events and conferences throughout the year
If I need to cancel a course, is there a charge?
This depends on the location of the course you’ve booked. Please refer to the guide below:
- Delivery via our training partners
- Please contact the respective training partner for all amendment/cancellation queries
- Delivery at a conference or special event
- Please contact the respective conference/event coordinator for all amendment/cancellation queries
- Delivery at either your premises or required location, a location arranged by us or via live virtual training
- No cancellation fee until 21 days before the course is scheduled to run, after which a 50% cancellation fee is incurred.
- Cancellations 7 days or less before the course is scheduled to run incur a 100% cancellation fee.
I would like to purchase additional hacklab access, is there an option for this?
Indeed there is. If your 14 days complementary access isn’t enough, you can purchase an extension for either 14 or 28 days, the latter of which attracts a 20% discount.
I think I've found a vulnerability in the in.security website, how do I contact you?
If you think you’ve found an issue in our site, thanks for responsibly disclosing it. Please contact us at [email protected] explaining the issue in as much detail as possible and we’ll investigate. Please use our public PGP key (which can be found below) to encrypt the email if possible.
Do you have a public PGP key?
Yes, this can be obtained from here
Where can I find in.security's Privacy and Cookie policies?
These can be found here