Whether you’re training for a qualification, learning how to break things or you want some high-level insight into the ways you may be attacked, we’ve got you covered.
We provide intensive and deeply practical hands-on training in hacking techniques, as well as an management course that helps identify what you need to be aware of without the technical know-how.
If all of this wasn’t good enough already, booking two or more places on a single course gets you a 15% discount!
We train anywhere and everywhere…
- At your premises or required location
- At a training location arranged by us
- Through our training partners
- Live virtual training
- At special events and conferences throughout the year
Our technnical course doesn’t just test the theory, it tests your understanding and application of the content.On the last day of the course you’ll sit the Understanding in.security exam, hopefully gaining certification!
- Tests both theory and practical skills learned on the course
- Passing both theory and practical elements of the exam gains the Understanding in.security certification
COMPLEMENTARY HACKLAB ACCESS
WE DO THIS WITH A DIFFERENCE!
All students on our technical course, regardless of whether certification is obtained or not, will receive our in.security hackpack! This includes a Raspberry Pi containing a pre-configured, tailored Linux installation, a wireless mouse/keyboard, a copy of the Red Team Field Manual (RTFM), 14-days access to our labs and 14-days access to our Slack support channel!