Perfect for: Companies who want to perform pen-testing in-house
Our practical Hacking Enterprises training provides your team with the knowledge and skills to identify modern configuration weaknesses.
Simulating a full-scale enterprise attack scenario, the entire experience is immersive and hands-on to ensure you gain the most realistic knowledge. Designed to test, develop and extend your mindset and skills, this course is perfect for individuals looking to tackle every stage of a complex multi-layered penetration test.
In.security’s hacking enterprises course combines practical understanding and application to prepare you for modern day pen testing. You will attack the latest operating systems and use up-to-date techniques to identify, enumerate, exploit and compromise configuration weaknesses.
Course topics What you’ll learn.
Hacking enterprises covers a wide array of topics to ensure you gain the knowledge you need:
- MITRE ATT&CK framework primer
- Monitoring and alerting intro using our ELK stack
- Leveraging OSINT activities
- Enumerating and targeting IPv4 and IPv6 hosts
- Windows and Linux enumeration and living off the land
- Linux shells, post exploitation and privilege escalation
- Phishing campaign creation and execution against our simulated users
- [email protected] and [email protected] cracking
- Windows exploitation and privilege escalation
- Bypassing Windows Defender/AMSI and UAC
- RDP hijacking
- Bypassing AWL (AppLocker, PowerShell CLM and Group Policy)
- Enumerating and extracting LAPS secrets
- Pivoting, lateral movement, routing, tunnelling and SOCKS proxies
- Abusing domain trusts
- Using WMI Event Subscriptions and Scheduled Tasks for persistence
- OOB data exfiltration using ICMP and DNS
- Domain fronting and C2
- CTF – putting newly learned skills to practice!
This course includes.
- 14-days lab access after training completes
- 14-days access to a CTF platform including subnets / hosts not seen during training
- Discord support channel access where our security consultants are available
- Completion certificate
What you need Prerequisites.
- Suited to system/network administrators, penetration testers and anyone working in a technical IT role
- A firm familiarity of Windows and Linux command line syntax
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Previous pentesting and/or SOC experience advantageous, but not required
- You will need to bring a laptop with local administrator/root access
Technical training & workshops Upcoming events & workshops.
FREE Workshop – Catch Me If You Can: Seeing the Red Through the Blue
Defending Enterprises For Threat Hunters
Here to help Frequently asked question.
Our courses are delivered and accessible in a number of locations including: live virtual training at your premises or required location, through our training partners, and/or at special events and conferences throughout the year. You can find our scheduled events in our calendar.
Charges are dependent on the location of the course you’ve booked:
– Via our training partners: Contact the respective training partner for all amendment/cancellation queries
– At a conference or special event: Contact the respective conference/event coordinator for all amendment/cancellation queries
– At your premises/required location or via live virtual training: No cancellation fee until 21 days before the course is scheduled to run, after which a 50% cancellation fee is incurred. Cancellations 7 days or less before the course is scheduled to run incur a 100% cancellation fee.
Of course – If your 14-day complementary access isn’t enough, you can purchase a 28-day extension.