This post is part our #M365SecurityShorts series, created to highlight some of Microsoft 365’s security orientated functionality that’s likely going to be useful to many organisations.
Log Analytics & AAD Logs
This short heavily references Azure functionality more-so than M365, but due to the close integration of Microsoft cloud technologies we’ll going to let this pass!
We’re going to send AAD sign-in logs to a Log Analytics workspace. We’ll likely build on this in future episodes to show other functionality around Log Analytics, and possibly even touch on Microsoft Sentinel.
More detail on this integration process can be found here.
More posts from the #M365SecurityShorts series:
- M365 Security Shorts Part 6: Identifying Inactive Accounts Through Access Reviews
- M365 Security Shorts Part 5: Office 365 Message Encryption
- M365 Security Shorts Part 4: Block Legacy Authentication Through Conditional Access Policies
- M365 Security Shorts Part 3: Log Analytics & AAD Logs
- M365 Security Shorts Part 2: Alert Policies